After Boy15's birthday Tuesday evening we played Mad Gab. It was kind of a bust. So, Boy15 went off to play with his Ipod Touch and Grandma and Boy21 played a card game that looked like Advanced War. I wanted to learn to play this, but I got distracted and forgot about it. My sister has an Ipod Touch but doesn't know how to use it. After one day with Boy15, Nephew10 says "Mom, can I go online and get some apps for this?"
Tomorrow is aerobics at 5:40 a.m., a tutorial for Betsy on downloading some crap to her Ipod, getting an electrical recliner chair out of my parents van, into their house and down into the basement (don't ask) and a picnic in the park. I am too cheap to reserve a shelter for $30 so I guess we will drive around the parks until we find one.
No comments:
Post a Comment