Saturday, April 26, 2008

This is my boat



This is the 31 foot sailboat the Danish family in Rungsted Harbor so graciously gave me to live on for two weeks. The cabin is much bigger than I imagined it would be, and was stocked with breakfast, lunch and snack items. We had dinner together every night on the "big" boat, their family of four recently moved onto. I definitely got 'sea legs' when on land, the feeling of rocking especially when sitting down. One day after going to the bathroom in a castle, I asked if the castle was floating. I was really rocking.

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

It's great to see you back on Blogger, Susan, and extra great to see that you had time in Denmark. WOW. What an experience. We've been to Copenhagen, but that's all.

madretz said...

how cool to have lived on a boat for 2 weeks!