Today is as the title indicates. I went to the cemetery, and it was cloudy and gloomy out. I feel like that is November to a T. I had a nice walk about anyway. Tomorrow is Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead). I will bring my ofrenda, or not. We'll see.
I've been running around all day, but sat to watch a football game with my 5th grade teacher. She pretty much talked the whole time, and wasn't familiar with the Mute button, so there was hearing problems and yelling above the TV. I enjoyed it despite how that just sounded. She's a wonderful person who I have really fond memories of. It's cool to befriend your teacher in our later years. I know she appreciates that I spend time with her and that feeds my soul.
So, I sat down to my laptop at 3:45ish, and I get a pop-up picture of Adam looking right at the camera, close up. I clicked on it and "One Drive" made a 3 picture video of a day I spent with Adam in Springfield. If I had a half a brain, or knew how to use AI, I would include it right here. The one of us together in his apartment we both look happy (I don't know who took the picture, probably Ashleigh). The music was sweet and I watched it a half dozen times. I didn't all out cry, but I wondered why he had to go. Where he would be today if he stayed. How it's not fair. Today is also his father's birthday. He won't answer any outreach I make.
This isn't the video, but is the picture of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment