A blog was rattling around in my head with this title. Now I can't for the life of me remember what it was supposed to be about. It was not about a video game, I know that. Seems like my brain is a sieve anymore. Something my dad started saying when he was probably in his forties.
What the heck? My stock trading career is over. I started an online account in 2015, and just cashed it out this weekend. My big winner was my first buy: Nvidia. They do gaming chips and technology including that used in self-driving cars. I made a big investment (for me) of $2000 when it was selling for $22 a share. I sold half at $62 and half at $108 per share and paid the boys college tuition, also a good investment. Nvidia is now trading at $221 a share. If you do the math, and I had held out that $2000 would be nearly 20 grand now. Everything else I bought was a loss or small gain. My foray into the cannabis market didn't do much. I'm sure someone is making money there, though.
Well this is going nowhere, and it's now 2:07 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment