I'm also learning so many new things! Tik Tok, Houseparty, Instagram video chat, Zoom, teletherapy, copy and paste on the Iphone (I know, Boomer). The creative juices are oozing out of people. I'm impressed. It's unbelievable. How would this shut down look before the Internet?
What is the thing most people will remember about this period of history? TIGER KING.
Joe Exotic + Carol Baskin = biggest thing to hit the small screen ever.
I just found this picture I love, love, love. Great memories with my favorite sister in Denver, CO 2018. Special thanks to Eli for giving us the excuse to visit Denver again and relive old memories, and find old friends.
1 comment:
Weight is steady so far despite less exercise...but also eating better so that helps.
Can't see the picture in the blog. :-( But I'm sure it's great of my favorite sister. ;-)
Post a Comment