Saturday, July 21, 2018

Bucket List

I never dreamed I would be able to tick off a bucket list item on this particular day. On our way down from St Mary's Glacier, there was a water fall off the path a bit. We detoured off and I suddenly thought, "oh I always wanted to do yoga in a waterfall. But while I envisioned being underneath the fall, I figured a nearby rock was as close as I may ever get so YOLO, why not?  Betsy readily agreed to be my photographer.



Downward Dog

So tired, I had to rest in Child's Pose:


It was really an amazing trip. One highlight was walking around our old neighborhood and taking a picture in front of the apartment building we lived in when Adam was born:



Here is Eli's Quintet for the week at the Rafael Mendez Brass Institute:



They really smashed their piece on Saturday. I thought it was so fantastic. He got along with his group so well and made new friends for life. The University of Denver has a stunning concert hall and music building. Just gorgeous. 

No comments: