I am actually getting obsessed over television. I hope this doesn't make me some kind of psycho but here goes. First there was The Following with Kevin Bacon chasing a college professor serial killer who has an increasingly large cult following. We tend to yell at the bumbling police, FBI, ATF, etc. because they are absolutely inept, but yet we keep coming back, and only four episodes left.
Next is Norma and Norman Bates in Bates Motel. Wow, we love this one, too. Vera Farmiga is my new idol. Pat calls me Farmiga now (which is the highest form of compliment I can think of), and I call him Norman. This show is going to singled handedly bring back the Swiffer. I left Pat a note today, if you can't read it: "Get with it, Norman."
We have DVR'd the first episode of Hannibal, which we are hoping is as humorous and engrossing as Bates Hotel, both being prequels to the original movies. And I heard one of the cable channels is bringing back The Killing. Oh dear, I think this could be a problem.
4 comments:
HAHAHA! The one we're really into right now is "Elementary." We love this new version of Sherlock and are following it like gluttons (even if it may be last year's series here in the Netherlands. :)
If it makes you a psycho, Norman would approve. And you'd be a psycho along with about 90% of the population.
I can swft with the best of them.
Ginny, I watch Elementary from time to time.
Post a Comment