

Boy15 made his high school acting debut this weekend (green shirt). He did a pretty good job. The character was his personality, so I'm not sure how much acting. He did memorize his part well, one of two speaking parts.
One of his funny lines was, "I know I have a bad haircut..." The play was called "Wonder on Paper" a not very good script.
I'm burned out on studying. I've spent all day on and off working on stuff and seeming to get nothing done. I'm concerned my concentration is not up to par. It might be preparing, living and recovering from the 17 hour day on Wednesdays.
Spent time with family for dinner this evening. It was really good. I haven't been able to cook much lately, so a whole chicken with stuffing on the grill (dad's specialty) was really tasty along with green bean casserole, baked potatoes, raw veggies, pineapple upside down cake. I've been obsessed with food lately, which is not really new, I'm just using it as my solace and 'get me through this semester' crutch. Very bad plan. I know I would feel better if I ate less and more healthily. It just feels like the one thing I can depend on to make me feel better. Sounds terribly like an addiction.
BTW- I didn't mean I alone ate a whole chicken, though I see how you would think that.
1 comment:
Congratulations to Boy15! It all starts somewhere. You never know what's in those genes and where it'll all lead!!!!
Post a Comment