
I wasn't being purposely cryptic, I was being scatter brained. I intended to pick up on Madz' meme and post the fourth picture in my fourth picture file. When I looked in "My Pictures" I was okay with the picture. One of my sister, boys and nephew at the Hard Rock Cafe a couple years ago. Well, when I went to browse and add a picture here, there were only 3 pictures in the fourth file (Boy15's rock band previously posted) so I posted this whimsical photo of the musical "SUESSICAL" dress rehearsal I watched the weekend of New Year's at my sister's house. Nephew9 is the one turned around in this photo. I actually helped decorate the costume. Aren't the little girls precious? My parents went down for the performance last weekend and said it was just great.
Anyway, I uploaded the picture and was too tired to write anything, and this might it be it for a while. Betsy mentioned seeing it, and Ginnie commented so I thought I better do some explaining! Classes start on Wednesday and that is a 17 hour day for me each week (commute plus three classes)and working 32 hours on the other days. Then doing homework on the weekends. Sounds like fun:) If you know me, you know I'll probably love it. Invigorating! Exhilerating! Exhausting?
While visiting Betsy, we went out for a evening on the town and went to a lesbian play called "Pulp". It was funny and clever, post World War II when lesbians were very much in the underground. This play took place in a lesbian club in Chicago and featured 6 diverse women.
The previous picture was a Danish ornament I bought last March in you guessed it, Denmark, actually at the gift shop of Kronberg Castle. I call it the pretzel girl, natch.
2 comments:
Wait...4/4? Hmmm. Why am I feeling dense this morning (must be Mercury Retrograde!)?!
i thot u were referring to that meme, but wasn't quite sure and didn't want to be presumptuous. Thx for the explanation, the costumes are cute.
Post a Comment