Saturday, September 06, 2008

Fall Weather




The soccer season started and the boys are both playing on the JV team. They missed the opener last weekend when we were in OH but Tuesday evening was the first home game. Our team won both matches (varsity and JV). They are having a good time and getting exercise so I can't complain.

This week has felt like fall. I'm trying to come to grips with summer being over and enjoying the fall. It rained Wednesday and Thursday (Gussie made it up here) followed by a perfect cool down. I can count among my blessings, not having to use heat or a/c. Pat is plowing up the lawn again striving for the greens of Augusta, haha. I can hear the groans of frustration. I am going to a small wedding today for a co-worker. She's been married 7 years already, but this one is in the Catholic Church.

No comments: